Thursday, June 17, 2010

You win some, you lose some...

I absolutely love the community of people over at the A Million Memories website. The style of layouts are just so pretty and there is always great inspiration in the gallery. I knew it was probably going to be a long shot, but I went ahead and applied for their design team... Unfortunatly, I didn't make it this time around - but I'm hopeful that sometime in the future I will be selected to work with such a crazy talented mix of ladies. In the meantime, I will continue to work on my design skills and share my work... Today, I'm sharing a couple of layouts and a card that I designed for the call. Here's a look at those projects...
Thanks for stopping by - have a great week everyone!
Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments:

mean mom productions said...

lots of great pages..

Marlene said...

Adorable layouts! Love the one with all the banners on it.....fantastic elements!

Amy said...

Beautiful pages. There is such a wide pool of talent out there. Chip up & hopefully next year will be your year. I firmly believe all things happen for a reason, even the disappointments, let downs and struggles. Thanks for sharing your work which is, as always, stunning!

yyam said...

These are awesome pages Casey! I really love the second layout...so fun! And her expression is priceless! :)

Continue doing what you're doing...it's hard to put yourself out there...be patient..your talents will be recognized!

wholarmor said...

Cute layouts! You have some great subject matter. The flags are cute. I've seen that on a friend's layout recently. I think it's a great idea! And I love the old fashioned ephemera!
Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving comments! Makes my day!