Friday, June 11, 2010

Page Girl Sample - Father's Day Edition, part 1

I'm hoping that everyone's week is going well. Things at work are kind of crazy right now...lots of change...which can be both good and bad depending on how you look at it. Ah, we'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

For today, I'm sharing one of the samples I made for the Scrapbook Page, my local LSS. I had a lot of fun putting this one together - don't you just love those gears (mlb)!?! Also, the colors were a nice shift for me since most of my layouts are about a little girl, they tend to be quite feminine and soft... It was kind of fun to switch it up a bit this time!
 

 
I'm also sharing some more fun trip pics from our minivay a couple of weekends ago. As part of our trip and an early Father's Day present, I bought us tickets (second row back from homeplate) to the Omaha Royals AAA baseball team. Lucky for us, we came this year because historic Rosenblatt Stadium will no longer be used after this season, so that was kind of a cool thing to witness. It was also little PJ's first baseball game. Considering the circumstances (riding in a car for 3.5 hours and a 7:00pm start), she did really well. We got there about an hour early and lasted through the 4th inning. Ironically, they were running some promotion of Christmas in May so Santa was there. I felt horrible for him though because it was easily in the lower 90's and this older guy was dressed up in a full blown Santa costume... Either way, PJ loved it and it was a fun part of our trip! Here are the pics...
Thanks for stopping by - Have a great Friday everyone!Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Those pictures are too cute! I love your sample, so perfect for Father's Day!

Marlene said...

Great pics - fantastic layout!

Staci Taylor said...

what great photos, you guys are so cute! great sample layout too, love how you used the circles!

Amy said...

I love that page Casey! The wording is perfect. It's definitely put some thoughts in my mind for a LO!