Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Digital Release Day at 2ps

As you know, Tuesday is the day when all of the new digital kits are released. I'm so excited to share with you this digital kit, Pretty as a Picture, by Stacy Marks. It has a TON of different elements, paper and alpha. All of the elements are just so beautiful! I had fun putting this layout together because right now, I'm taking a photography class and we learned about aperture last week. I have been so used to taking pictures of my little one - who ironically enough tends to be a moving subject - that it was much different for me to take pictures of a stationary object - very fun though! Below is a look at the beautiful kit and my layout documenting the topic....


Thanks for stopping by - have a great Tuesday everyone!
Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

Mindy Hanson said...

Love what you did with this super cute kit Casey!

Staci Taylor said...

how fun that you're taking a photography class! love that LO with the beautiful kit!